Then us moms had to take a group shot, I'm assuming with all the cameras we must have gotten atleast a few good ones!
Kamryn took the opportunity to bust into some chocolate...
Then it was lunch time. Wow what a good meal! It felt like thanksgiving! And the highlight of Kamryn's morning was the cupcakes... I tried to get around to everyone and snap a photo, but with the amount of people there I'm sure I missed a few! Here are some of Kamryn's friends...
Kathryn, Claire and Eden"You gonna eat that?"
Ethan took to the frosting first!
Sweet Leyna
Colby just after dropping his on his lap... Love the expression! Jayden and her excited smile!
Lily Kate and Jayden's mommy, Katie. Caught Lily in a smile! We both had a great time, and it was nice to see everyone. Its been a while since I was able to make it to group on Wednesdays, and I'm glad we could go to this one!





1 comment:
We're so glad you could be there too!! I'd really love a copy of the picture of all 3 of us - it's rare to get one and it's actually a good one! Can you send it to me in an email? I'm about to post something about Wed. too!
Hang in there! Only a few more weeks fo school left!
Post a Comment