I'm excited for tomorrow because not only is it Daddy's birthday, but Madalyn will get her first taste of cereal! I'll definitely be posting a great entry tomorrow.
On to her milestones... she is still just rolling tummy to back, but only when she wants to. I have a feeling this one is going to be stubborn like me! She is always wanting to suck on her hands- I think she is just so happy to have found something that's always available to play with.
Found her hands
Batting at toys!
Big enough for her bumbo! She loves her new view of the world...
We combined the new view with her ability to "play" with things and she LOVED it!
With Kamryn in Pre K now we have been working on the schedule. She wakes up anytime between 8-830 to eat. We take Kamryn to school and then it's nap time about 10 or 1030. She's still waking up after about 30 minutes but I can usually let her cry it out and she'll fall back asleep for another hour or so. Then it's lunchtime about 1145 and nap time again from 130-215. Then it's time to pick up big sis from school! She is always so happy to see us and comes and gives Madalyn BIG hugs and kisses! She loves her little sister so much and tells her she misses her everyday. Then at 3 it's nursing time again and nap from 4-5. She eats again at 6, bath time at 730, and eats again at 8 and falls asleep for the night. WHEW! What a day!
Kamryn has been slow to get adjusted to school, this week she has finally stopped crying when I drop her off. She is very shy and wasn't interacting very well at first. Her teacher Ms. Sara posted me yesterday that she started pushing Kamryn to get more involved in lesson time. She said she felt bad but I think that is great! That is why we put her in school to begin with! So last night Kamryn starts busting out in song, "In the beginning God made the sea... and the forest filled with trees!" It was so cute! So even though she wasn't joining in she sure was listening!
Next weeks theme is "family." They are building a family tree in class and Wednesday is Grandparents breakfast!
Here are Kamryn's new favorite past times. She loves pretending to be characters she watches on the Disney Channel. Don't worry she still LOVES playing with her cars!
"Handy Manny" love to fix things!
"El ca Bungo" to the rescue!





No comments:
Post a Comment