Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sophia Update!

I just thought it was time to keep up with this pregnancy. Here are some dates and things to remember:
Dec 19- I finally felt a kick with my hand, not just my tummy! (17 weeks)

Dec 23- we found out you were a GIRL! You measured 18 weeks and weigh 8oz. We counted 10 fingers and 10 toes, and it looks like you have your sisters profile! We will see...

Dec 28- felt a kick while laying in bed. I pushed back to see if you'd respond and you gave me another right back! I decided to wake up Daddy, put his hand on my tummy in the same spot and told him to push... You gave a BIG swift kick right back as if to say, "stop pushing on me and give me some leg room!" Daddy said it was awesome, and I'm glad he got to feel you kick!

Your big sister loves to sing to you to make you "dance." She read you a Curious George book last night too! You are one lucky little girl already!

Here is me today at 18 weeks 3 days. I am trying to take a belly picture every 4 weeks or so.

No comments: