Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day!

Christmas morning Kamryn got us up about 7am. Still half asleep (or so we thought) we let her come into our bed and we all slept until 9... wahoo! When she woke up she said she wanted to play with her dollhouse that Santa brought. We asked her how she knew he brought it with no response, only to find out later that at 7 she had played with her stuff before we woke up! HA. She had asked him for a dollhouse, a trailer for her Mack truck and a Mr. The King car from cars.


Kamryn with her new dollhouse! Notice she has already parked Lightning McQueen inside.

Her new Mack! I still think this is her most favorite gift because she can drive McQueen inside. This is the toy that gets taken when she's naughty- her favorite!
Opening her stocking last. Santa also brought 2 more cars, lipstick (so she'll stop taking mine), a veggie tales book, and Cars keys that make car noises. She loves to use these with her big riding car. Daddy and Mommy got her the race track, camera, car slippers, and van to go with her dollhouse.
While she played with her new toys, we got to take a small nap on the couch. Clint had been smoking the briskit since the night before, and somehow I just felt like I had not slept a wink. We got ready and headed to our Christmas lunch at Clint's parents. After lunch Kamryn HAD to take a nap- she was already so cranky and I knew she wouldn't make it the rest of the day. So I bribed her to take a nap by saying she could open her gifts afterwards- the only way I knew it would work. While she slept the rest of the fam did gifts, I got an awesome food processor- the one thing I've ALWAYS wanted but never could allow myself to spend the $$ on. I couldn't believe it I was so surprised! We love it! And Clint got a blue ray player that we can get our netflix on and pandora radio- what a great gift! Kamryn finally woke up around 6 and got to open her gifts.

From Ma and Poppi she got her own computer that hooks up to the TV- she LOVES playing this! A stage microphone so she can put on "shows," a play-doh set, remote control McQueen. I can't even remember I think thats about it. Uncle Bust got her a crayola glow station, and she got a racetrack and cars set from Lee, Natalie and Zach.
Next we had to pack up all the stuff and headed for my sisters house. We were exhausted but managed it! I don't think we made it but maybe an hour and we had to head home. I love Christmas but it sure is one of the busiest days of the year. We'll have to come up with a more laid back version for next year when we have a 7 month old as well! WHEW. Till next time!


No comments: