Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Not too much sugar now...

 Ok so we have been having some fun this winter! I love that Kamryn is old enough to do this fun stuff, and she is REALLY into cooking and baking. She even runs to the couch when a cooking show is on- her favorite? Rachael Ray! I think it's because her kitchen and gadgets are so colorful...

We finally had a good cold night to make S'Mores! We didn't add any logs to the fire though because we wanted to be able and turn it off when we were done... need gas logs!
Here she is wearing Uncle Bust's old superman cape.



Her first taste of hot chocolate! I know she's already almost 5, but she seriously hasn't needed any extra sugar!

Long story short- Uncle Chris and Aunt Dawn got her the Ratatouille game for her Leapster system. One of the recipes is eclairs so she's been wanting to do it! It took forever but here are our homade eclairs with chocolate drizzle and filled with chocolate pudding! We also put vanilla ice cream in some...

 After "Please, please Mommy" begging for two, here is the damage...
 
And when I told her she couldn't have three, this is what I got...
Probably the funniest thing I have ever seen! I felt bad laughing at the time but I just couldn't contain myself! I told her to go check out herself in the mirror to make her feel better, but it still took some consoling and promising that I would save the rest of the eclairs!
Ah good times!

No comments: