Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving

Let's see if I can just write a quick summary of our wonderful Thanksgiving day! We made some yummy cookies together, and here was Kamryn's "taste test."
Clint got up at 4 in the morning to start smoking the birds. They turned out awesome!
My mom joined us and the girls had a blast!
Here is silly Isabella... I love this one!
Javi sent over his Thomas set that he lovingly wanted to give to the girls! They had so much fun with it!
 Juliet and Madalyn LOVE each other so much! It is adorable to see them interact with one another.
 Madalyn had her first meat- Turkey and gravy with some green beans on the side! Not so sure about it at first...
 Wants to feed herself already, and I might add a pretty good job this time too.
 I'm thankful for silly smiles!
 Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: