Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summertime and Smiles!

July has been so fun so far! Here are just a few highlights of our busy lives!
Kamryn and I spent one morning washing her car after it had been in the garage for a while. She had a blast!

We traveled up to Houston again this past weekend. It was great seeing the family again, and getting to spend an extra day there was nice since we spent so little time up there at Christine's wedding. It was so nice to see my cuz Alexander who was in Spain during the wedding. He is moving back to the states this summer for law school, that means we get to see him on holidays again- yay! I call him "the life of the party." He was a big hit with Kamryn, expecially when he brought out their old brio set from the attic. She was SO excited and played with it the whole time we were there! I also have to add that Madalyn LOVED my uncle Spyros, everytime he talked to her she would get a big grin on her face! Maybe it was his silly beard... :o)

Setting up the track
Kamryn and Alexander blowing bubbles...
I should have taken more pictures while we were there but it was so busy keeping up with the girls that I forgot!

A couple days ago I was finally able to get some good smiles on camera! Every time before that Madalyn would be so interested in the camera that she wouldn't smile. Nothing was stopping her this particular morning!
Kisses from big sis- so in love with her!
I love this one!
One more smile because I can't resist!

Our lives have been jam packed with things going on, I'm ready for it to slow down. There is just a lot going on right now that is a good thing though! I can't wait to see what the future holds!

No comments: